Information and Privacy for Users
- panaters.com respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining it. When you shop on our shopping store, we will ask you to input your information and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone/ mobile number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and password.
- These personal information about you is not collected automatically or without your knowledge. We follow standard procedures to help protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data stored on our systems. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Safe and Secure shopping at panaters.com
- We use encryption technology, digital certficates, secure commerce servers, and authentication to ensure that your personal information is secure online.
Registration at site
- panaters.com keeps track of your information to offer the best possible shopping experience. When you register, you have to supply your email address and a password. This allows us to provide you to access your account every time you panaters.com. In your first order/purchase, youmust have to provide us your full details such asyour name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses. This information may be disclosed to specific members of our staff and to selected third parties (credit card processor and shipping provider) involved in the completion of your transaction and delivery of your order.
- We may also need yours email address and phone number to contact you if we have query about your order. We or our partners companies may also use your email address to notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send those offers or information if you have opted-in. Emails are sent only to panaters.com members who have chosen to receive them (opted-in) or who have made a purchase on our website. You can notify us at any time that you do not wish to receive these emails. Also, we may keep a history of your previous purchases, returns, and credits. We may ask you the information regarding your individual preferences and demographics to help us better meet your needs.
- We use 'Cookies' to keep track of your current shopping session to personalize your experience and so that you may retrieve your shopping cart at any time. 'Cookies' are tiny text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer.
- Cookies' cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information. Please note that the cookies we use for our Website or email campaigns do not store personally identifiable information about you or your finances. We do not hold any of your credit card information. This information is securely collected by our authorized payment.
- panaters.com uses software that allows us to analyze the amount and type of member visited on our site. There is no personal or personally identifiable information is gathered or used for this process.We only use this data to make improvements to your shopping experience and to ensure that we have enough capacity to properly serve all of our members. The software provides aggregate reporting information to panaters.com only.
Identification by Server
- We aim to make panaters.com as more enjoyable and unforgettable shopping experience for you, the computers that operate it collect certain information every time you visit. We store these all data in our server, data may include IP address of the user, the type of browser and operating system, last visited website before linking to panaters.com, duration the user accessed panaters.com in each session, and date and time of access.
- Using these data at an aggregated level wetry to understand how our Website is being used. We may share some of this data with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow our business.
Third party service providers
- panaters.com may use various third party service providers (outside agencies) to make our Website operate. As example, we may use third parties to host our Website, operate various features made available on our Website, send emails, analyze data, provide search results and links, and assist in fulfilling your orders.
- Some of these third parties may need access to your information in order to make the services provided through our Website work. Information will only be disclosed to these service providers on a need-to-know basis, and they will only be permitted to use such information for the purpose of providing the particular services provided by such entities in connection with our Website.
- panaters.com extremely proud of its commitment to protect your privacy and value your trust in us. We will work very hard to earn your confidence so that you can enthusiastically use our services and recommend us to friends and family. Please read the Terms of Service to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site.